Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sent From Above

I got to work today and made it up to the office, arms full of gradebooks and planners - cup of coffee balanced precariously on top.  With my hair twisted into a bun held up by a pencil and my non-existent glasses sliding down my nose, I ambled down the hallway reminding students of assignments, tossing off one-liners, and rolling my eyes in a good-natured way*.

I sat down at my desk and immediately began to think of all of the wonderful ways I would reach the minds of young people today.  This is what I do every morning because I am a great teacher. 

So I was chatting online and sipping my coffee after just having moved my "to do" pile to the left side of my desk - which, if I position my chair just so, I never have to see

When, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something.



I swear to God this was not on my desk yesterday.


I think this is one of those things that just is.  A mystery.  The Holy Trinity.  You really can't spend too much time trying to figure out what it all means. 


But honestly...


How can it not mean something?  Look at this guy.


*none of which actually happened

1 comment: